Monday, July 13, 2015

K-pop Style: AOA - Heart Attack

AOA - Heart Attack

AOA - Heart Attack by luhunnie

Real quick, I just wanted to post a couple of looks from AOA's performances of "Heart Attack!" I like the MV, but lacrosse inspired fashion isn't really my cup of tea. I think their cute ensembles in the performances are more wearable though! I loved Jimin's off the shoulder white shirt with the pink mini. I also thought the schoolgirl looks with the plaid skirts were cute too! I'm not a fan of wedge sneakers though (I'm tall enough), so some simple white kicks like these Lacoste ones are perfect for this look. For makeup, the girls have really fresh and rosy looks, so I'm going for this lip and ckeek tint from Korres. As for the cat ear headband, why not? *sings along to "Like A Cat"*

What did you think of the song? I love the word 심쿵 haha--it's one of my favorite Korean words (thanks, BF, for teaching it to me!) and I use it all the time. I thought the lacrosse motif was a bit much, but I really enjoy the song itself! 


Also, I thought Jimin's sqeauky chipmunk voice was weird and annoying at first, but it really grew on me! Now I think it's really cute kkkk.

Feel free to leave requests for any looks you want to see! 

Kisses,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Let's talk!
영어, 한국어, 뭐든지 좋아요~~~^^