Wednesday, June 24, 2015

K-pop Style: EXO - Love Me Right

EXO - Love Me Right
Click on the image or link below for shopping info ^ ^

EXO - Love Me Right by luhunnie

Hi Lovelies! This one is a bit late coming, but it's finally here! Let me kick off by saying I'm a huge fan of Exo even though my bias left (Luhannnnn whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy). I still ugly sob when I think of Luhan, but that doesn't mean I love the other guys any less! I'm still a huge Exo supporter. Anyway, I really enjoyed "Love Me Right" despite repeatedly giggling at their football getups (really, SM?). Tbh I thought they styling for this MV was a bit underwhelming compared to most of their previous concepts. Even so, it's no secret Exo can fill out a suit well (like their SJ hyungs), and they looked really classy as usual.

There were 3 group looks in the video, so let's break it down left to right:

  1. The first look is inspired by their football jerseys kkkk. Just ditch the shoulder pads, throw on some cute shorts and sneakers, and roll out. The red watch is a nod to their sports wristbands.
  2. The second look is from their black and white Beetlejuice suits towards the end! Stripes seem to be really in this summer (check out my Sistar "Shake It" look!). I love the striped bustier with a pencil skirt and heels! Also, isn't that XO clutch adorable? ^o^
  3. The last look was the trickiest to translate to a cute girls look. In the MV they wear light bluish/greyish suits with a red applique and red ties. Instead, for a summer casual look I like a collared white shirt over seersucker shorts. If you want to rock a tie that would be awesome, but I'd prefer to use a red bag as an accent. Throw on some patent loafers and dance away! Also, are you loving this Exo powers watch? <3
What did you think of this MV in comparison to their previous concepts? 


As I said, I still miss Luhan, but I'm coping as best I can just like all Exo fans. Baekhyun, Sehun, and Kai are now in constant battle for my bias spot, so I can't wait to see them live so I can finally confirm! 

Who's your Exo bias? How do you feel about menswear inspired fashion? Can you pull it off? Let me know requests for other boy band looks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Let's talk!
영어, 한국어, 뭐든지 좋아요~~~^^